1. For applying a Myanmar Visa, the following documents are required to be submitted:
- Valid passport
- Completed Application form with one 35 mm x 45mm colour photo taken against a white or off-white background
- Any evidence of Air Ticket booking
- Schedule (Self plan or Package Tour plan for International and domestic schedule -- Date of arrival to Myanmar, planned date, place to visit and hotel's names, date of departure from Myanmar)
- Recommendation Letter from applicant's company or organization in Vietnam
- A foreign citizen who is residing in Vietnam must have Re-entry Permit toVietnam issued by Vietnamese Immigration.
- If applying for Business Visa, Invitation Letter from a company or organization or sponsor or host in Myanmar should be submitted.
2. The Consular Officer has privilege to deny visa when the application found unsatisfied.
3. Except for Heads of Mission from Foreign Embassies and United Nations Organizations, Official delegation members and people who need to travel in urgency, the Embassy will not issue any visa within 24 hours.
4. The Visa Section will be closed on Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays of both Vietnam and Myanmar.
08:30 am to 12:00 am (Visa Application)
1:30 pm to 4:00 pm (Visa Collection)